Grow with us
Lansing Trade Group has grown into one of the nation’s premier, independently owned physical trading companies as a result of our experience, relationships and service. We are a commodity merchandising company largely focused on the movement of physical commodities. We merchandise whole grains, feed ingredients, energy products, freight and many other commodities within North America and internationally. Our company is headquartered in Overland Park, Kansas, with more than 15 offices across the United States, Canada, Brazil, the United Kingdom, and Germany.
Experience a rewarding culture
Strongly entrepreneurial and fast growing, Lansing delivers innovative solutions to serve customers, while rewarding employees and equity holders. Our employees own approximately one-third of the business, truly aligning the incentives and best interests of employees and shareholders. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package including a 401(k) retirement program, medical and dental insurance, education reimbursement, and an opportunity to become a shareholder of Lansing.
Build specialized skills
We operate in a specialized industry, and finding talented people is always a challenge. As a result, we are always on the lookout for the right kind of person to add to our talented team of experts. We are an entrepreneurial trading company committed to growth in existing and emerging markets as we are always looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic people to join our team. We invite you to learn more about our team of professionals, join our Talent Network today!
What You'll Earn
Industry Leading Benefits
As a full time employee, you will be eligible for industry-leading benefits, including
- 401K Retirement Plan that matches 5% of your salary and bonus, vested immediately, and also contributes another discretionary percentage of you total income as part of the Profit-Sharing Plan.
- Health Insurance including Medical, Dental and Vision, plus company provided Life Insurance, AD&D, and Short and Long-term disability.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) or Health Savings Account (HSA) which allows you to save for medical and/or dependent care expenses on a tax-free basis.
- Tuition reimbursement for both undergraduate and graduate course that are in the best interest of both Lansing and the employee.
- On-site workout facility access in our Overland Park office.
Because Your Success Is Our Business
Lansing Trade Group is an employee-owned company, with a focus on flexibility, opportunity and financial security. As a fast-growing organization, we recognize that success is built upon teamwork and our environment is fun and challenging. Performance-driven associates are encouraged to succeed through feedback that contributes to professional development and growth.
Named in 2014 Ingram’s Magazine
“Best Companies to Work For”